Keep Calm and Watch Movies

      I really wanted to watch movies on big screen. Whether it is a friend's treat, or a free-ticket from some generous company I indulge myself on watching movies though i'm quite busy. Because at the end of the day, it will help my mind relax from the stressed caused from my work. Who would not love watching movies? A single-woman like me have a luxurious time to go to mall and stand in long queue just to watch our favorite movie stars. What I love the most to watch are the typical Pinoy Romantic-Drama that mostly casted by our popular actresses like Bea Alonzo, Angel Locsin, Toni Gonzaga, and Sarah Geronimo. Who cannot forget their famous catchy movie lines like "Sana ako pa rin …Ako na lang … Ako na lang ulit." and "Trust? Wow! Big word! Sige nga Mr. Montenegro, lets talk about trust."

     Aside from these I also love Superheroes movies like Superman, Iron Man, Spiderman, and Batman. And whenever there is a sequel on this movies, i would'nt miss it to watch on big screen. When I'm busy on my work, I do a reservation for my tickets online. It will be a lot easier and stress-free to go to movie house when I reserved in advanced. Plus, the fact that i wanted to be the first one to get the good seats on cinema. 

    With new technology, easy access of ticket is on our hand.

     I introduce the GMovie which can be downloaded on your mobile phone. How GMovies is the ultimate pocket app for your movie fix’. Here’s some information about GMovies to help you out:A first and only one of its kind in the country, GMovies allows you to begin your movie going experience anytime, anywhere! Stay updated with the current and upcoming movie releases on cinemas nationwide, get the best seats and buy your movie tickets straight on your smartphones! Powered by Globe Telecom, this film-tastic mobile app is FREE for download for both Android and iOS users.

Fully enjoy the GMovies experience by following our social pages:
- GMovies on Facebook
- @GMoviesApp on Twitter
- @GMovies on Instagram
- GMovies on Youtube


So what are you waiting for?
Install now!
Just like what i did!



Comments